International Tax Advice

how can we help you?

Contact us for taxt consultation or submit a business inquiry online.

“ Immigration Tax Partners have very ably sorted out for me some long-standing and complicated accounting and related tax matters. Immigration Tax Partners brought skill, negotiating ability and commitment in sorting out the matters that might otherwise have remained unresolved for a further lengthy and costly period of time. I very much admire Immigration Tax Partners’ professional skills. ”


We provide in-depth consultations on taxation, including your tax residency status, import of capital into the UK, tax exemption and avoidance of double taxation.

Keep in mind that even if you do not reside in the territory of the United Kingdom but you own here property, business or receive income from investments in local businesses or via local investment companies, you still can be considered a tax resident of the UK and you’ll have to annually submit your tax return form.

Work Out Your Tax Residence Status

Because there are significant differences in taxation for residents and non-residents in the UK ,identifying your tax residence status in the UK should be a priority when moving in. Correct identification of your status in the United Kingdom will help you to avoid double taxation, complications with tax return forms and overpaying your taxes and fees.

Each case is individual and should be discussed with our specialists. If you reside in or regularly visit the UK, own property or any other assets or funds on the territory of the UK or abroad, and you are not sure what is your tax residency at the moment, we are here to help you. Our goal is to protect your income and minimize taxes for you.

Import And Export Of Funds To And From The UK

The capital you want to bring with you to the UK when moving in here or for investments in local businesses, as well as all income you’ve gained on the territory of the United Kingdom and plan to export abroad, may be taxed.

Our experts consider each case individually, taking into account all minor details and complications of your situation. We can identify whether your funds will be taxed and if there are ways to reduce these taxes.

Filling In And Submitting Tax Return Forms

The majority of British residents as well as people who do not reside in the UK but own business or property or receive an annual income over £1000 within the territory of the United Kingdom, have to fill in tax return form every year.

Our experts will assist you in completing these documents correctly, minimizing the amount of taxes to be paid. We’ll also submit it in time to help you avoid any additional fees and penalties. Also, we can assist with any appeals and claims to HRMC. If you’ve paid your taxes incorrectly, we can help you to get a partial refund and avoid similar mistakes in the future.

Tax And VAT Payment For Small Business

Our experts can help you structure your businesses in the most tax-efficient way, structure your VAT and submit all necessary quarterly and annual reports to HRMC in time. Also, we offer advice on tax relief and the ways to use your capital more efficiently.

Consultations On Taxes And Investment Opportunities For Those Who Only Plan To Move To The UK